SHOP FOR RACE CAR PARTS

Thread: 2001 Solar Yellow IS300 FOR SALE - Automatic - Factory Alloys

Administrator

2001 Solar Yellow IS300 FOR SALE - Automatic - Factory Alloys

2001 Solar Yellow IS300 FOR SALE - Automatic - Factory Alloys

The time has finally come to let this one go. Have had it for years now and put a number of miles on her and she's always been reliable.

327,359 miles on it, original motor and transmission. Bought from the original owner about 12 years ago when it had ~170k miles on it.

Open to all offers. Currently has South Dakota title/registration and insured under Geico. Was previously titled in California for all its life, but SD registration requires no smog/location requirements, etc. so I switched it as I have property out there. Car is located in San Diego at the moment, but anyone is welcome to work out a deal and come get it (will also be listing it on eBay Motors soon).

Has a few bumps and bruises (dent on the hood, dent on one of the doors) from the years/miles, but overall in pretty good shape. Had original JDM black tails, but now some generic black-housing eBay replacements (soft run-in with an old man backing into the car in a parking lot and cracking one of the tails/knocking bumper off, still have them if the new owner wants to try and repair/find a matching replacement for the one side).

Factory alloys. Lowered on Eibach springs with Bilstein shocks (have new stock replacements that will come with it).

Will post pictures soon and update the thread with more details. Ask any questions or make offers

What is your First & Last name? Chase Gassert
    What is your phone number? 619-320-8787
    What is your Location? : San Diego, CA
    VIN#: JTHBD182210013390
    Miles: 327,359
    Price: $6500
    Title Status: Clean title
    Contact Info: [email protected]

Attached is a shot of me test-fitting one of the wheels from my IS250 on it for lulz, but you can see we have a few IS300's in the family...
    Attached Images Attached Images